The BEEP app is a free online registration system for beekeepers. It is the digital version of the paper inspection sheet. With the BEEP app, you can manage multiple apiaries and hives in one place. Save your apiaries per location and add the number of hives per apiary. You can name the hives and give them a color to let the digital overview match the actual hives. It is also possible to manage an apiary or hive together with others, a nice feature for for example your beekeepers class. You can access the app to review or add information, at any time and place. You can use the BEEP app on your mobile phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
What can you do with the app?
Register as a new BEEP app user for free. After that, you are ready to go and create your first apiary. A selection of the features:
- Create multiple apiaries
- Manage your hives in detail (multi color, queen excluder, feeding box)
- Keep track of queens
- Create your own inspection checklist
- Search & filter apiaries, hives and inspections
- Create bulk inspections
- Cooperate with other beekeepers
- View your inspection data
- Download your data
- With a BEEP base, see measurement data per hive and set alert rules
- And more, see BEEP app version 3 support documentation
The app is available in the following languages:
The BEEP app is free to use for everybody. Our current users are both professional as hobby beekeepers, researchers and schools. Would you like to use BEEP for your (research) project? Contact us for more information about the possibilities.