Vacancy: Technical support specialist
BEEP develops and implements digital, innovative tools for the beekeeping sector. The main tools are an online registration system for beekeepers, the BEEP app, and an energy-efficient beehive measurement system. It measures the weight, temperature and sound of a hive, the BEEP base. LoRaWAN connectivity is used to wirelessly transmit sensor data. We are looking for a new part-time team member.
- Technical solution finding on the BEEP base, BEEP base apps, connectivity and data accessibility in the BEEP webapp. Connectivity includes Bluetooth and LoRaWAN by TTN, KPN and other providers.
- Support users on the above in The Netherlands and other countries, mainly Europe. BEEP uses a ticketing system.
- Research and advise on technical improvements related to the BEEP base.
- Assist in keeping the BEEP knowledge base up-to-date together with the other support team members, hardware repairs and testing of new versions of software, hardware and firmware.
The profile we are looking for is as follows:
- Service-oriented and problem-solving attitude.
- Technically well versed and learns quickly.
- Very good command of the English language, in speaking and writing.
- Beekeeping experience is an advantage.
- Based in The Netherlands.
The role is part-time and available for a freelancer (‘ZZP’) for between 1 and 2 days per week for a period of one year. This vacancy is published on 29 June 2021 and will remain open till filled.
Are you interested? Please share your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org with at least your CV or LinkedIn profile.